Monday, October 11, 2010

I had the weirdest dream the other morning...

i had the weirdest dream the other morning, and for whatever reason i felt compelled to write about it. this dream couldn't have lasted for more than 3 minutes, but it seemed as if the entire sequence could have lasted 30 minutes on if it were filmed. mind you, this dream came to me between hitting-the-snooze-button sessions.

i'm not sure how to begin this, but here it goes...

  1. it starts out with me driving a car on a remote road.
  2. suddenly i get pulled over.
  3. somehow i find myself on my knees upright in the right rear-seat.
  4. there are well dressed people standing outside my car.
  5. three men, one woman.
  6. one of the men is searching my car's trunk for something.
  7. another climbs in the driver's seat.
  8. the third is holding a gun in to my face.
  9. the man with the gun is yelling at me asking "where is it?"
  10. confused - i'm not sure what the hell he's talking about.
  11. the man with the gun is become really aggressive.
  12. the man in the driver's seat looks somewhat conflicted as to whether or not they got the right guy.
  13. the man with the gun becomes impatient
  14. he pulls the trigger twice.
  15. the bullets pierces my chest.
  16. i don't fall back.
  17. suddenly i feel a tremendous amount of heat radiating from my chest.
  18. i don't see blood, yet i feel wet and cool on my back.
  19. i start feeling week in my legs.
  20. breathing is becoming difficult.
  21. i look over to the man in the driver's seat.
  22. he is shaking his head slightly with a look in his face as if saying "why the hell did you do that for?"
  23. i look back out through the window.
  24. the woman is standing behind the man with the gun.
  25. she's appears to be keeping a lookout.
  26. the man searching through my car's trunk states "it's not here."
  27. my legs finally give way.
  28. i fall backwards as my vision goes dark.
  29. next thing i wake up in my bed.

what do you think it's all about? it seems like a scene from a TV show or movie that i've seen before.

obviously weird and violent - the first of it's kind on my blog - but it's given me the idea to write short story based on the given details. a good way to spend my vacation, i suppose.


peace,
@riel


No comments: